Founded in 1727 in Paris, the Legeron’s House has been taken in 1880 by Mr Legeron’s great-grandfather, (Louis) and after his grandfather (Roger) and finally his mother (Claudine) with whom he perpetuated the House expertise.
Legeron House count in its customers prestigious fashion design and ready to wear like Dior, Givenchy, Céline, Dries Van Noten, Louboutin, Jimmy Choo and some more. For Customers, Legeron House realizes all sort of hand-made flowers in feather or silk, bride accessories, dresses and hats garniture.
Nowadays directed by the great grandson, respecting the expertise with same tools and production mode, this House work on custom made and on demand, for fashion design, ready to wear, and for individual costumers all over the world.
1727 : Creation of Legeron House in Paris center, 30 rue Blondelle 75002
1880 : Take over of the House by Louis ( great grandfather of Bruno Legeron)
1934 : Roger ( grandfather of Bruno Legeron) took his place before the second world war
1956 : Claudine (Bruno Legeron’s mother) take over the company management
1976 : Bruno went in the company to go on alone after his mother’s death in 1993.
1976 : Moving of Legeron House to 20 rue des Petits Champs 75002 Paris which is the official address today.